Episode 1: Advancement of Women in Business and Law
Welcome to the premiere episode of the Women Legal Leaders podcast, facilitated by Kim Stuart, Principal of Key Group. In this episode, Kim interviews Shirin Berjis, Senior Manager at KPMG. Tune in to hear Kim and Shirin discuss:
- How Shirin exudes “grace under fire” and empowers other women to do the same
- KPMG's diversity initiatives, how they have have shaped firm culture, and how they have become an asset for talent development
- How you can promote a productive discourse at your firm to highlight the importance of diversity
- Methods for fostering engagement among women and men in leadership
- The importance of self-care and balance in the road to advancement
For more information on how you can move the needle at your firm by joining the Women Leaders Forum, click here.